Hello readers and friends,
It is an honor to accept the One Lovely Blog Award.
Thank you Jav3d for the nomination, I am very grateful.
7 facts about The Women Archive:
1. I am a Korean-American woman —raised by two wonderfully quirky, South Korean-immigrant (1.5 generation) parents.
2. My birthplace and hometown is in the Silicon Valley/Bay Area, California.
3. I am an avid reader.
Some of my favorite authors are: Sandra Cisneros, Toni Morrison, Chandra Mohanty, Susan Bordo, A.W. Tozer, Kurt Vonnegut, Henry Ibsen, Anton Chekhov, Søren Aabye Kierkegaard, Jacques Derrida, David Grann, Peter Drucker, and Marjane Satrapi.
4. I’m currently a graduate student at Claremont Graduate University.
5. I have a background in and passion for fine art— with oil paint and charcoal being my favorite mediums.
6. Lake Tahoe, NV is one of my favorite getaway vacation spots (during the winter and summer).
7. Pistachio ice cream and Peet’s coffee always bring me special joy while Luna bars and ginger chews keep my going daily.